2. What cases belong in Small Claims Court?
3. What cases do not belong in Small Claims Court?
4. How long do I have to start a small claims case? (Called the statute of limitations)
Defense Manpower Data Center
Attn: Military Verification
1600 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22209-2593
You must send the Defense Manpower Data Center the first and last name of the person you are suing and that person’s date of birth or social security number. You must also send the center an envelope with your address and a stamp on it.
JD-CV-3: Wage Execution
Proceedings - Application, Order, Execution
JD-CV-3a: Exemption and Modification Claim Form, Wage Execution
JD-CV-5: Property Execution Proceedings - Application, Order, Execution
JD-CV-5b: Exemption Claim Form, Property Execution
JD-CV-24: Financial Institution Execution Proceedings – Judgment Debtor
Who is a Natural Person, Application and Execution
JD-CV-24a: Exemption Claim Form, Financial Institution Execution
JD-CV-24N: Financial Institution Execution Proceedings Judgment Debtor
Who is NOT a Natural Person, Application and Execution
23. When may a judgment lien be placed on real property (real estate)?
25. Where can I get more information?
26. How can I find out information about a small claims case?Case information from Small Claims Courts is available, at the Small Claims Case Look-up. Small Claims case information may be searched by: party name, docket number, court calendar, attorney case list, attorney calendar, and attorney search.
27. What information can I look-up on a small claims matter?The data available displays information from Small Claims cases including all actions, except libel and slander, where the money damages claimed are not in excess of $5,000.00, or, in the case of landlord–tenant security deposit claims only, a doubled amount not in excess of $10,000.00. This case information is updated at the close of business; therefore it includes all information entered as of the previous workday. It is possible that some documents filed with the clerk may not yet have been entered into the Look-up. Check the Look-up at the end of the day today or tomorrow for the next update.