- Check your e-mail for an e-mail from E-Services
- Click on the link in the e-mail
- Enter your User ID and password on the page that appears
- Look over the information
that you gave in your application to be sure it is
- Read through the
Electronic Services (E-Services) User Agreement
- Check the box next to “I agree.”
Your account is now active. You will be taken to
the E-Services home page.
If you want
to file a new case in a civil, family, housing or small claims matter, select the appropriate link
below Superior Court E-Filing on the menu. You can find information
on e-filing a new case here.
If you want to file an appellate matter, select
Appellate E-Filing. You may file your appellate matter as soon as you have a User ID.
If you want to view small claims cases filed prior to September 1, 2016, select
Centralized Small Claims.